Heating Repair & Installation Contractors
Heating problems in your home or business happen, when they do you can count on R. Poust for all of your heating repair & installation needs in Denville and surrounding NJ areas 24/7. We specialize in all commercial & residential services and we understand emergencies happen so we have experienced & licensed contractors available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you have any problems with your heating system, call the local experts at R. Poust Inc. a business built on quality!
The heater in your home is an important piece of equipment that can quickly turn a nice winter evening at home, into an emergency situation if there is a malfunction or breakdown in the heating system. During winter months there are many reasons that it is important to have a properly working heater, aside from having the house kept at a comfortable temperature.
For instance, if the temperature dip low enough your pipes could be at risk for freezing and eventually bursting, causing significant and expensive damage. Having a properly working heater keeps the pipes warmed from the inside and can help to keep the flow of water going through so the water doesn’t have a chance to freeze.
Also, it is easy during rain and snow storms for parts of your home to be prone to moisture. Keeping your home dry and warm will help to combat against this moisture, which can be the perfect place for mold to grow.
At R. Poust, Inc. our team of clean and courteous technicians are highly-trained in all types of heating systems and have been proudly serving the residents of Denville with superior heating support for more than 40 years. We are pleased to be an authorized dealer of Lennox equipment and carry a full line of high, mid, and standard efficiency products so you can be assured to find the best fit for your needs.
What Are Some Reasons My Furnace Might Stop Working?
The heating equipment in your home is an intricate system of parts that have to work together. When one component breaks down, the entire system is impacted. Some common furnace problems include:
- The unit will not turn on
- The pilot light has gone out
- The furnace is making strange noises
- The blower constantly stays on
While these problems are easy to spot because they are signs your furnace is functioning in a way that is unusual, they really are just symptoms of a bigger problem. Some reasons that your furnace might stop working include:
- The furnace is not getting power – if raising the temperature on the thermostat doesn’t not cause the fan to kick on, the furnace switch could have turned off, or the wiring could be lose. While there are more complicated explanations for this situation, a highly-trained R. Poust, Inc. technician can perform a diagnostic test and identify the exact cause for the problem.
- The furnace’s motor is failing – A motor that is about to fail might get very noisy, squeaking and squealing. To avoid a complete breakdown it is important to contact us immediately to have your furnace serviced and the issue resolved.
- Problems with the main burner – If the main burner of your furnace will not stay lit, this is probably being caused by a dirty flame sensor. If you can’t get the burner lit at all, the gas supply could be shut off.
- The air filters of your furnace are clogged – If the blower motor is running constantly, the likely cause is dirty air filters. Having a dirty air filter will block the flow of air and cause the blower to run continuously.
The expert heating technicians at R. Poust, Inc. are highly-trained in all types of heating issues and needs. For more than 40 years our team has been providing expert heating support and service to the residents of Denville. We have a strong reputation for providing quality service with honesty and integrity. It is no coincidence and some of our clients have been with us for 10 years or more. We provide exceptional service and skill every time!