Emergency HVAC Service in Hackettstown
Having an emergency with your heating or cooling can leave you feeling like you have nowhere to turn. Whether it is the heat of the summer and you are without A/C, or dead of winter and your heat has stopped working, the situation can escalate quickly and cause a lot of stress. In your home, you might have young children or animals who are very sensitive to extreme temperatures. In your workplace, not having heating or cooling might mean not having customers or needing to shut down until the problem is addressed.
Thankfully, R. Poust Inc. happily provides the residents and business owners of Hackettstown with emergency heating and cooling service, and has done so for more than 40 years. Our customers have come to know us as reliable and honest professionals who not only say we will be there any time day or night, but actually show up with the right tools and skills for the job!
Residential Emergency Heating and Cooling Service
Today’s family is busy year around, whether it is summer activities or winter sports, there is always something happening. With all of the commitments that busy families face, any kind of inconvenience or disruption can create chaos and stress.
For instance, imagine it is the middle of the night in July and your air conditioning stops working. Or, a Saturday afternoon in December and your heat goes out. These are tremendous inconveniences that will significantly impact you and your family’s ability to complete all of the things that you want to do.
The three most common reasons for your home’s A/C to stop working are:
- Dirty Air Filter – The air filter is meant to catch dirt and pollutants before they get into the mechanisms of your A/C. However, when the filter is covered in dirt, it can actually cause more problems than it prevents. A dirty air filter will block the airflow, forcing your A/C to run harder in order to cool your home. This scenario can eventually lead to your A/C overheating and breaking down.
- Dirty Condenser Coils – Condenser coils are tubes filled with refrigerant that run through the outside unit of your A/C. If these coils get dirty, they can cause your A/C to run harder and overheat because the dirt acts as an insulator preventing the coils from being able to release heat.
- Low Refrigerant – Not having enough refrigerant in your A/C can cause the unit to run constantly and lead to overheating.
The three most common reasons for your home’s heater to stop working are:
- Blocked Pipes – debris builds up in the pipes and blocks the flow of warm air
- Fuses and pressure– these can lead to malfunctioning of your heater’s furnace
- Thermostat – if your thermostat is old or there has been a power surge, it may have lost the ability to measure the room temperature around it
Regardless of the reason for your heating or cooling emergency, the professional team at R. Poust, Inc. has the experience and the training to expertly address the issue. For more than 40 years we have been dedicated to providing emergency heating and cooling support to the residents and business owners of Hackettstown and have done so with honesty and integrity.
Contact us now for help with your heating or cooling emergency: 973-579-1202