Heating Repair & Unit Installation Service
While all of the appliances in your home are important and have an important function, your heater is one appliance that can rapidly turn a happy and warm winter evening into a chaotic and desperate situation – quick! If your heater is not properly maintained and serviced, you might be facing a heater breakdown during cold weather leaving you and your family forced to bundle in extra clothes and blankets until the heater is repaired.
There are other reasons to have your heater regularly maintained and serviced though. For one, when the weather outside gets icy and cold it is normal for the ground, and the pipes in it, to freeze. When these pipes freeze they normally will crack open and, when the ice thaws, you will experience a flood of water in your home. Keeping your heater serviced and maintained means keeping your pipes warm from the inside, which can drastically reduce the chances of them freezing.
The team of professional and courteous heating technicians at R. Poust, Inc. have years of experience when it comes to the proper service and maintenance of heating systems. We are also very skilled and highly-trained in the installation of a wide variety of heating systems. For all of your heating needs, R. Poust, Inc. is your best choices for reliable and honest service. In the more than 40 years that we have been in business we earned a strong referral network of customers because our motto is “Business Built on Quality” and we live that motto every day.
What Are Some Reasons My Furnace Might Stop Working?
All of the parts and pieces of your heating system are important to the overall function of the unit. Some common issues that you might notice are:
- The pilot light went out
- The heating unit refuses to turn on
- The blower stays on constantly
- The unit is making a weird noise
If you are pay attention these relatively small troubles can be a sign of bigger problems. Don’t hesitate to contact the professionals at R. Poust Inc. before things escalate:
- If you do not hear the fan come on when the thermostat is engaged, you may not have power to your furnace.
- If you hear sounds like squeaks and squeals coming from your furnace, the motor might be ready to give out
- If you cannot get the main burner to stay lit, you may need to have the flame sensor cleaned
- If you cannot get the main burner to light at all, you may not be getting a good gas supply
- If the blower is always running and won’t shut off, the heater’s air filters probably need to be changed
Whether you have questions about choosing a new heating unit and you’re not sure which one would be best, or, you have an existing unit that you are happy with and trying to maintain the longevity of, the team at R. Poust Inc. can help you. Our company is fully insured and computerized making our operations professional and thorough. We provide a one-year labor warranty on all heating units that we install and will always leave your home as clean as we found it.