Heating Repair & Installation Contractors
Out of all of the appliances that you have in your home, your heater is one that can quickly turn a quiet and warm winter evening into a complete disaster! You should always have your heater professionally service and properly working for more reasons than just to have warmth though. For instance, keeping your home at an appropriate temperature during freezing weather can help to reduce the chances of your pipes freezing and breaking. Also, wet weather can mean increased moisture in your home, this can lead to a growth of harmful bacteria and mold. Keeping your heater serviced and working means a warm and dry house, reducing the risk of dangerous pollutants growing inside of your home.
At R. Poust, Inc. we know how important it is for your home to feel safe and comfortable. For more than 35 years we have been dedicated to providing superior heating service and support to the community of Sparta. We are an authorized seller of Lennox equipment and are proud to provide this stellar and quality product to our customers. Our reputation for reliability and honesty is one that we take seriously and we will always treat you and your home with care and respect.
What Are Some Reasons My Furnace Might Stop Working?
Every piece inside of your heater must be in top working order so that the entire system can properly function. Regular issues you might have with your heater include:
- The pilot light went out
- The heating unit refuses to turn on
- The blower stays on constantly
- The unit is making a weird noise
These common issues can serve as signs that your heater is in need of maintenance before something bigger happens. If these relatively minor troubles are left unrepaired, you could have bigger problems on your hands:
- If you do not hear the fan come on when the thermostat is engaged, you may not have power to your furnace.
- If you hear sounds like squeaks and squeals coming from your furnace, the motor might be ready to give out
- If you cannot get the main burner to stay lit, you may need to have the flame sensor cleaned
- If you cannot get the main burner to light at all, you may not be getting a good gas supply
- If the blower is always running and won’t shut off, the heater’s air filters probably need to be changed
Each of the heating technicians at R. Poust, Inc. are highly-skilled and trained professionals with the experience to address all of your heating needs. We are always happy to discuss with our customers their heating needs and make recommendations for which unit would best fit their home and budget. We have a strong referral network of clients because we treat all of our customers with respect and courtesy. In fact, many of our customers have been with us from the beginning and still are today! Whether you have a standard efficiency heating system or, one that is a bit more sophisticated and designed for high-efficiency, the team at R. Poust, Inc. has the skills and the tools to install, maintain, and repair it for you!