Why New Jersey counts on R. Poust, Inc.
Selecting a heating and cooling contractor for service or installation can be a frustrating experience. To help you along with your decision, we’d like to tell you about R. Poust, Inc. and why you should consider us for all your heating and cooling and needs.
- Our technicians and installation crews are clean, neat and courteous. They are trained to clean up after themselves.
- We have a large referral customer base. Upon request, we will provide you with names of customers from whom we installed a system similar to the one you are considering or have provided service to.
- We offer Service Agreements after your warranty expires to keep your system in proper working order. This will automatically be mailed to you for your review at the expiration date of your warranty. Regular maintenance on your system keeps equipment at peak efficiency, saving energy dollars and can extend the life of your system.
- There is a one year labor warranty on every heating and air conditioning unit we install. If a warranty breakdown occurs on your heating system, a serviceman will come out 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If a warranty breakdown occurs on your air conditioning system, a serviceman will come out between the hours of 8:00am to 4:00pm, Monday through Friday.
- We sell a full line of high efficiency, mid efficiency and standard efficiency products to choose from to best suit your needs.
- We are completely computerized. All service calls made on your equipment are recorded. This enables us to service you more quickly and efficiently.
- R. Poust is proud to be an authorized dealer of Lennox equipment. Lennox is noted for its quality and highest efficiency available, assuring you the best installation in the industry.
- Our regular office hours are Monday through Friday 7:00am-4:30pm. The Service Department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Regularly scheduled service call hours are Monday through Saturday 8:00am-4:30pm. We have service technicians are available for your after-hours emergency service needs.
- Our employees are our biggest asset. They are trained on the latest techniques of service and installation. They are certified and EPA approved to install and service systems containing R22 & R410A refrigerant.
- All ductwork is fabricated in our own facility. The ductwork is designed specifically for your home and made by qualified fabricators. This gives you the highest quality installation possible.
- We are fully insured, for your protection as well as ours.
- As a convenience to you, R. Poust employs a licensed electrician for all high voltage wiring.
- The Poust family has been servicing the public for three generations. Through the years we found out what customers look for and expect from a service company. We strive to meet our customers’ expectations.
- You can rely on R. Poust, Inc. We follow through on everything we do, no matter what. We’re here to serve you.