Converting from an Oil Furnace or Boiler to Natural Gas
If you are still using an old oil burning furnace or boiler, it’s time to join other businesses and homeowners in converting from oil to gas. Oil to gas conversions save money, time, and energy.
Natural gas has become a top source of energy due to being a clean burning fuel that is mostly extracted right here in the United States. Oil prices fluctuate widely and are often imported, which increases its cost. Natural gas, however, doesn’t have to bend to the whims of such fluctuations.
Benefits to Switching to Natural Gas
If you are not certain about converting from oil to gas, there are multiple reasons to make the switch, including:
- Cleaner burning. Natural gas burns with fewer emissions and is better for the environment. Oil produces sulfur dioxide and carbon when burning, while natural gas produces no sulfur dioxide and far less carbon. Both sulfur dioxide and carbon are considered greenhouse gases.
- Cheaper. Natural gas is less expensive than oil.
- More efficient. Natural gas is a more efficient fuel than oil. Many oil burning furnaces have an efficiency of around 70%, but gas burning furnaces can reach 98% efficiency. This saves the consumer money by providing more heat with less fuel.
- Rising oil prices. Oil is a commodity traded around the world and is often imported. Importing any commodity increases its cost.
- The cost of conversion will often pay for itself in just a few years due to natural gas prices being lower than oil.
- Instead of a company hauling oil to your home or place of business, natural gas is piped directly in.
As natural gas is better for the environment, more efficient, and cheaper, converting from oil to gas is a win-win.
Savings That Make Sense
As new consumers have discovered, converting from oil to gas just makes sense. Often, oil users pay at least twice what natural gas consumers spend to heat their homes each year. By converting to natural gas, you could potentially save hundreds, or even thousands of dollars each winter.
When making a big decision such as converting from oil to gas, it’s important to work with a company you can trust. R. Poust, Inc. has been serving northern New Jersey for more than 45 years. All of our technicians are highly trained professionals whose goal is to provide you with quality service and excellent customer care. “Business Built on Quality” is more than a motto at R. Poust, Inc. It is the way we approach everything we do.
When you’re ready to make the switch, we make the process seamless. The first step is to contact R. Poust, Inc. for a free estimate. One of our trained professionals will come to your home or business to assess your gas needs.
Once you review your estimate and make a down payment, we will get right to work applying for the permits and ordering the equipment needed for your oil to gas conversion. R. Poust, Inc. does have financing options available for qualified buyers. From there, we will:
- Install the gas piping for your new boiler or furnace. After the piping is installed, we arrange for the necessary inspections. We will also coordinate with the gas company, so you don’t have to.
- Install your new equipment and set up this inspection. Don’t worry about your old tank and oil – we remove it for you and get the final inspection performed.
- Ensure your satisfaction as you enjoy safe and clean energy along with lower heating bills. We’ll handle the final inspection as well.
As you can see, every step in the process is designed with the comfort and safety of our customers in mind. We want you to be happy and satisfied with the services we provide.
Transform Your Winter Experience Today
Don’t wait another winter to find out more about an oil to gas conversion for your furnace or boiler. Each year, more consumers are converting and finding out that natural gas is an excellent energy source for their houses and businesses. Not only is it costing them less to heat their homes and shops, but they also feel the satisfaction of using a clean and efficient fuel. With the uncertainty of oil prices and concern for our environment being important concerns in today’s world, a conversion can be a way to make a difference in your own home.
Find How R. Poust, Inc Can Help
Once your conversion is completed, R. Poust, Inc. still wants to be of assistance to you by offering maintenance plans and 24-hour emergency call service. We want to be the heating and cooling company you can depend on for all your needs, now and in the future.
Please call us at 973-520-744 or use our contact form to let us know how we can be of service to you.