Heating Repair & Installation in Hackettstown
Your home’s heater is an important appliance that, if it malfunctions, can quickly turn a toasty winter night indoors into a desperate – and freezing – situation. During the cold weather it is important to keep your heater working properly for many reasons.
For instance, when the weather outside gets cold enough a common problem is for pipes to freeze and then burst, causing extensive damage to your home. Keeping your heater in proper working order and maintaining a comfortable temperature in your home can help to keep your pipes warm from the inside, helping to prevent pipes from freezing.
Additionally, during times of snow and rain a common problem is for your home to be exposed to prolonged moisture. Keeping your house warm will promote drying of the moisture, which can reduce the opportunity for mold and bacteria to grow.
The team of courteous and clean heating technicians at R. Poust, Inc. are highly-skilled in a wide variety of heating system. We have proudly provided the residents of Hackettstown with exceptional heating service and support for over 45 years. We are dedicated to carrying a full line of products, and are proud to be a Lennox authorized dealer.
What Are Some Reasons My Furnace Might Stop Working?
Your home’s heating system is complex and all of the parts must work together in order for the whole system to properly function. Some typically problems you might have with your furnace are:
- The pilot light is out
- The heating unit refuses to turn on
- The blower stays on constantly
- The unit is making a weird noise
These are some symptoms that your furnace is working in a way that is a-typical, and a good sign that there is something bigger going on. Some common reasons your furnace could stop working are:
- If the fan does not turn on when you raise the temperature on the thermostat, the furnace might not be getting power. Our highly-skilled technicians can diagnose the exact cause of this problem and expertly repair it
- If the motor in your furnace is making squeaking and squealing noises, chances are it is about the fail. To avoid this, call R. Poust, Inc. immediately and one of our expert technicians will arrive at your location to address the issue
- If your furnace’s main burner won’t stay lit, you probably have a case of a dirty flame sensor. However, if the burner won’t light at all, the gas supply to the unit may be shut off.
- If the motor for your heater’s blower runs constantly, you probably have dirty air filters that are blocking the flow of warm air causing the blower to not shut off
The professional and courteous heating technicians at R. Poust, Inc. are highly-skilled in various types of heating needs. For over 45 years our experts have been delivering exceptional heating repair & installation services in Hackettstown and surrounding NJ areas. We have earned a stellar reputation for delivering honest and reliable service – every time!