Heating Repair & Installation Contractors
The heater in your home is one appliance that, if there is a malfunction, can turn a nice cozy winter evening into a disaster. There are several reasons to keep your heater properly maintained and working. For instance, during the cold weather the temperature outside can get so cold that the water in your pipes will freeze, oftentimes causing the pipes themselves to break open and flood your home with water. Keeping your home at a proper temperature helps to keep your pipes warm and works to prevent them from freezing.
Another common problem during rain and snowy weather is for there to be excessive moisture in your home. This moisture is dangerous because it can harbor the growth of bacteria and mold. Having a properly working heater helps to keep the air and your home dry, reducing the opportunity for harmful allergens to grow.
The courteous and highly-skilled team of heating technicians at R. Poust, Inc. are well-versed in all manners of HVAC systems. For over 45 years our team has proudly served the community of Hamburg with exceptional repair, service and support. As a Lennox authorized dealer, we carry a wide variety of heating systems with varying levels of energy-efficiency, so you are sure to find something will fit your needs.
What Are Some Reasons My Furnace Might Stop Working?
The heating system in your home is an intricate configuration of parts that all have to be working properly for the system to produce the desired results. Some problems that regularly occur include:
- The pilot light is out
- The heating unit refuses to turn on
- The blower stays on constantly
- The unit is making a weird noise
Does my furnace need to be fixed?
These are tell-tale signs that your furnace needs maintenance and you should call the professionals at R. Poust, Inc. today, before the situation escalates. Some reasons that your heat might go out are:
- If you do not hear the fan come on when the thermostat is engaged, you may not have power to your furnace.
- If you hear sounds like squeaks and squeals coming from your furnace, the motor might be ready to give out
- If you cannot get the main burner to stay lit, you may need to have the flame sensor cleaned
- If you cannot get the main burner to light at all, you may not be getting a good gas supply
- If the blower is always running and won’t shut off, the heater’s air filters probably need to be changed
We can help with your heating
At R. Poust, Inc, we have been helping our clients with various heating needs for over 45 years. In fact, some of the same customers have been with us from the beginning. This is not a coincidence. We are dedicated to treating each of our customers with courtesy and respect. Our technicians are highly-trained professionals who have the skill and the experience to manage all types of heating jobs. Whether you have questions about which unit is best for you, or you need an existing unit serviced, R. Poust, Inc. can help!