Air Conditioning Repair & Installation Services
For many people, the most thought they spend on their air conditioner is appreciating the cold air that it contributes to their home. However, your air conditioner is far more important than just making cold air, in fact, it has a significant impact on both your household environment and budget.
- Your household budget: during hot weather running your air conditioning unit can make up one-half of your total energy bill. During a time when Green initiatives are common talk in the community and the cost of power is steadily rising, it is more important now than ever to have energy-efficient appliances. Talk with your R. Poust, Inc. air conditioning technician to learn about what options you have for installing an air conditioning unit that will save energy and money.
- Your household environment: if your air conditioner is regularly maintained by a professional and works properly, it can significantly reduce the amount of moisture in your home environment. Moisture in the home is dangerous because it can attract infestation of dust mites, mold, and bacteria. These allergens are especially harmful to those in your home who have asthma or allergies.
For the past 40 years the team of experts at R. Poust Inc. has been providing superior air conditioning service to the residents of Randolph. Our company motto is “Business Built on Quality” and every member of our team is dedicated to making sure our clients experience that quality that we’ve built our business on. When you contact R. Poust, Inc. you will be treated with honesty and respect.
How Does My Air Conditioner Work?
Have you ever been curious about how that giant box in your back or side yard fills your home with cold air? The function of your air conditioner can be likened to the function of your refrigerator actually. Inside of your air conditioner the compressor works to compress a gas refrigerant until it is under pressure and hot. This hot, pressurized gas then moves through the condenser coils of the air conditioning unit while releasing heat and pressure. As the heat and pressure is released, the gas starts to become a cold liquid. A fan then blows air, which is cooled by the cold liquid thus cooling the building.
How Can I Make My Air Conditioner More Efficient?
Nowadays, homeowners can’t help but tune into energy efficient practices. Not only are there tax breaks to be had, but reduced energy bills each month. Because your air conditioner can contribute to half of your monthly power bill, here are some tips to keep it running efficiently:
- Contact R. Poust, Inc. for an appointment to have your unit professionally serviced
- Install new air filters every 3 months
- Keep the air ducts of your home clean and clear of debris
- Ceiling fans can help to cycle cooled air
- Blinds, shades, and properly insulated windows can prevent the sun from heating up your home
The professional team at R. Poust, Inc. is always available to answer questions and provide you with information regarding your air conditioning needs. For more than 40 years we have been helping the residents of Randolph with all manner of air conditioning service, installation and repair. Whether you need to discuss your options for a more energy-efficient unit, or, your current unit needs service, the experts at R. Poust, Inc. can help!