Emergency HVAC Services in Vernon
When your air conditioning stops working during the hottest days of summer, it gets uncomfortable fast. If your heat won’t come on and it’s below freezing out, it’s not just about comfort; a delay could threaten the health of your family. When you need emergency HVAC service in Vernon, R. Poust, Inc. will get there fast.
What Causes Air Conditioning Malfunctions?
When your unit quits blowing cold, here are some of the things that might be wrong.
- Clogged air filter – Air filters trap dirt, pet hair, and other debris in the air. If your filter isn’t changed regularly, it blocks airflow and can cause the air conditioning unit to overheat.
- Low refrigerant – Your A/C can’t cool the air without enough refrigerant. It will keep trying, running constantly until the motor burns out.
- Dirty coils – If the unit outside your house is covered in dirt, your condenser coils might overheat and break.
Why Call R. Poust, Inc. in Vernon?
For over 45 years, we have been living our company motto of “Business Built on Quality.” Here’s why.
- We’re available for emergency HVAC service.
- We show up fast, and we don’t charge overtime.
- We explain our work and pricing upfront, so you know what we’ll do and what it costs.
- Our licensed, professional technicians fix it right the first time.
When the HVAC Systems Fail at Your Vernon Business
If the heating or air conditioning stops working at your Vernon business, you don’t have time to wait. Sweltering showrooms or freezing facilities hurt productivity and affect your bottom line. Call R. Poust, Inc. and we’ll get you back up and running fast.
How to Avoid HVAC Failure
Schedule regular maintenance. Change the filters every three months, and call R. Poust, Inc. to have your unit serviced every year, to help your unit run longer and more efficiently. We’ll repair problems before they cause a malfunction so you don’t have any down time.
Hire an experienced professional. Calling the guy you use for general handyman work might seem like a good idea, but someone who is not specifically trained in heating and air conditioning can actually damage your unit. R. Poust, Inc.’s technicians are licensed, bonded, and insured, and have experience with all makes and models.
If your unit is getting old, consider replacing it. The older your unit, the more expensive refrigerant and replacement part costs will be. Newer units are much more energy efficient. If your unit is over 10 years old, what you’ll save by replacing it could easily equal the cost of a new one. If you have an HVAC emergency in Vernon, call R. Poust, Inc. Contact us today to find out our specials.