Heating Repair, Installation and Replacement in Vernon
Winter temperatures in Vernon regularly dip below freezing. If your heat quits working, it’s an emergency situation. The expert technicians at R. Poust, Inc. offer heating repair, installation, and replacement for your home or business. We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to handle your heating system needs.
Why Heating Equipment Stops Working
The parts of your furnace all work together to heat your home. When one part goes out, the whole system quits working. If your furnace doesn’t come on, make sure the pilot light is lit and the thermostat is set to heat. Here are some other factors that might cause a problem:
- Loose wiring – If adjusting your thermostat doesn’t cause the fan to kick on, one reason might be loose wiring. A highly trained R. Poust, Inc. technician can perform a diagnostic test to find the problem.
- Failing motor – If your motor makes loud squeaking and squealing noises, it might be about to fail. Contact our experts for immediate service before you experience failure.
- Main burner problems – If you have gas heat, the burner can cause problems. When your burner won’t stay lit, a dirty sensor might be the cause. Our technicians can often replace the sensor to get your furnace running again.
- Clogged air filters – Dirty air filters block air flow and make the heater’s blower run continuously. This wears out the unit and raises energy expenses.
Is It Time for a New Furnace?
Furnaces are like cars. They only last so long. You get to the point where it’s more expensive to keep the old one running than it is to buy a new one. If your heating system is old, often replacement will save you enough on your utility bills to pay for itself.
Knowledgeable R. Poust, Inc. technicians can help you determine through the age of your unit, and the cost to repair it, how energy efficient your current system is versus the cost of replacement. As an authorized Lennox dealer, we carry a full line of high, mid, and standard efficiency products. We’re sure to stock one that fits your needs and budget.
We’ve spent over 40 years building a reputation for high-quality service, with honesty and integrity. Our technicians will never try to sell you something you don’t need.
Don’t Wait to Call R. Poust, Inc. in Vernon
If your heater quits working it could cause serious problems that lead to extensive damage.
- Pipes freeze and burst when a home isn’t warmed from inside.
- Moisture from rain, snow and condensation builds up in your home allowing mold to grow.
- If you run a Vernon business, no heat means shivering employees who can’t work and cold clients who may not come back another day.
The clean, courteous technicians at R. Poust, Inc. provide exceptional service and skill every time. Contact us for all your heating and air conditioning needs.